It seems we’re back in our old modus: One little boat project every day.
Today, I took the third solar panel off the starboard handrail and put it together with the two on the arch in the back. That position is better as the side-panel always was in the shadow with the current wind direction. So I took the panels off, remounted them and hooked everything up to our old solar charger from the Rancho. That is now maxed out at 20 Ampere during mid-day. We still could use one or two more solar panels but for now it’s good. Not much else going on that would be worth mentioning.
Visit our Facebook page !
Los Locos : Super ! Endlich ein Adventkalender der auch ohne Schokolade Sinn macht.
(about 3 days ago).
- dafdaf on Patience with the patient !
- Kostas on Patience with the patient !
- dafdaf on Kommunikation / Communication
- Florian on Kommunikation / Communication
- Timo on (Deutsch) Interview mit Bruder Leichtfuss
- Hitch-Hike-Heidi on Homeschooling – and a thank you to the SY Mollymawk
- Jill on Homeschooling – and a thank you to the SY Mollymawk
- Hitch-Hike-Heidi on A few days in the past – The island Nuku in Tonga
Support the LosLocos